Quote Of The Day

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" Walt Disney



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Relaxin

The day back to work after a long weekend is always a little adjustment. I had a fantastic weekend. I went to the beach alot, ate some good food, and went out on the town. Last night was my favorite though. If anybody happend to look at my facebook pics, you saw a shark! So we were sitting on the beach and there was this hardcore fisherman. Zack wanted to go to Sullivans Island to watch the fireworks, and we packed some food to eat before the fireworks started. So we were sitting there and zack was shortly drawn to the fishing lines. All of a sudden one of the lines went like zinggggggggg, and Zack sprinted over to the fisherman to see what was on the line. Sure enough this guy pulled in a shark. He was picking it up and trying to hold it to take a picture.. I was freaking. So the picture here is when the guy opened the sharks mouth to get the hook out. It was so fun!!! There is so much to do in Charleston. On to tonight which was one of those nights where I didn't want to work out, but Zack and I tried to do something that was fun but physical. Tennis was the answer, and I finished out my workout with a run around the track at Porter Gaud. Tomorrow I am taking  two of the cheerleaders to Camp Happy Days, which is a camp for children with cancer. I know it will be a great experience.

No comments: