Quote Of The Day

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" Walt Disney



Thursday, June 30, 2011

What??

I don't understand what just happened?? I think I just created a blog in like 5 seconds. You know when you are about to start something new on the computer its like ok hereee it goes. This is about to take 2 hours of my life and it's probably not even going to work. I recently tried to start another blog somewhere else, but I couldn't figure out how to change my profile picture.... so I peaced out. Anways, I wanted to start this (process) I never said I would create a blog so it will be called a process, to keep people posted about what is going on in my life. I don't even care if anybody reads it, because as I write it is kind of therapeutic. I am also a terrible speller, so hopefully this will improve my spelling skills. So.... I would like to start by saying that I have been hired on by the College of Charleston as marketing/ticket sales/spirit coordinator. July will be a year!! AHHH I also hold a side job selling Arbonne. I wanted to improve on my selling skills, and I tried this product about two years ago and absolutely loved it. Consequently, I started selling the product. I want this "process" to be an idea pallet because I feel like ideas are constantly spinning around in my head, and it would help to get them out. Feel free to comment if you can or throw back ideas or other inspirational things!!

No comments: